She has an open mind and a kind heart. Meet out very sunny and active volunteer Paula. For three weeks she immersed herself in teaching English, Biblioteca and Art. We are amazed at how fluidly she captivated her students from all age groups- 7 to 19 and beyond! And if it looks like a lot, she also managed to run the Conversation Club for the adult students. In her short time with LLI, Paula pulled out all the stops in making it memorable for her students, colleagues and the entire LLI family!
Here’s something that we’ve learnt about Paula:
- She loves Science and is starting medical school in September.
- She loves kids and hopes to continue working with them in the future.
- She’s lived in the USA as well as Ireland.
- Critters and insects give her nightmares.
- She has an appetite for Japanese food and is passionate about travelling.