We are looking for interns to lead our Women’s Empowerment Program. Must be available to join in January or February 2015 and commit 6 – 8 months with LLI. APPLY NOW!
This position is perfect for you if you:
-Are highly motivated by women’s issues
-Possess advanced Spanish skills (written and oral)
-Are organized and an independent worker
-Possess strong interpersonal skills
-Are looking for real responsibility to make real impact in LLI’s programs
- Lead coordination of weekly educational workshops with our women’s group concerning health issues, human rights, trade skills, etc.
- Networking and maintaining/creating contacts for the program
- Teaching Spanish Literacy
- Teach at least two sections of Computer Literacy
- Development of Computer Literacy Curriculum (materials and guidance provided)
- Track impact and program development
- Oversee the Artisan Program (this is great for candidates who have an art and/or design background!)
- Organizing an educational field trip for the group (one per session)
- Expanding the program to other areas of Huaycan (Zone D or others)
Please visit Light and Leadership’s website (www.lightandleadership.org) for more information.